Over 50 musicians and 100 graffiti artists from all over Europe and even Turkey are expected at the International Music & Graffiti ‘Beach Street Festival’ on Lesvos island.
Beach Street Festival 2014 will be held in the island’s capital Mytilene in August (1-3). The organizing team aims at uniting the Greek summer and modern urban arts (music and graffiti) with tradition, surrounded by sounds and colors from all over the world.
The main location of the event is the historic Castle in Mytilene and its surrounding area, the forest and Tsamakia beach. Several events will take place from one side of the city to the other. The main music categories featured are: HipHop, Trap, House, Techno, DNB, DubStep, BUB and Reggae.
The graffiti side of the festival has mainly been inspired by the traditional local painter Theofilos Chatzimichael.
- July 19, 2014Lesvos Beach Street Festival(0) Comments
- July 13, 2014The Body Beautiful in Ancient Greece(0) Comments
- July 7, 2014Vanessa Mae in Athens, September 14, 2014(0) Comments
- July 3, 2014Nicholas Gage, A man with a passion for his heritage(0) Comments
- July 1, 2014FIFA World Cup 2014: Costa Rica vs Greece(0) Comments
- June 28, 2014Getty Museum celebrates the cuisine of the Byzantine Empire(0) Comments
- June 18, 201425 archaeological sites will host Solomos Woman of Zante by D. Avdeliodis with O. Lazaridou(0) Comments
- June 13, 201414th Biennale of Architecture in Venice, Speech of the Greek Minister(0) Comments
- May 15, 201419th Art-Athina fair, 2014(0) Comments
- April 21, 2014Europe and the Parthenon Marbles: a common cause(0) Comments